I think that some students, like me of course, give their best effort in class, because they actually care about their future. Others, don't care at all. :( 7th grader
BEESLEY, I as a past seventh grader do know that while our efforts in school usually end up seeming to be minimal, we do put in effort. Enough effort I dare not say yes to. Filip Thorsell, Sweden
Well, I dont think anybody really gives their best effort. I know I dont. I think that people trick themselves into thinking that they give it their all even when they don't by saying like, "Oh this stuff is so hard," or something like that. So all in all, I dont think people give it their best effort.
i think that some kids seem to you mr. b, that they are not always giving their best effort because they don't get something after you explain it a lot but( with all due respect) i think they just want you to explain it differently.
who wrote the comment about the beat sheet? i'm on the publications staff and mr. beesley is my beat. i was just wondering....was it you mrs. doan? :) -abbie allen P.S. see ya' monday mr. beesley!
I think you can tell how good of a future a kid will have by how much effort they show. If they don't show any effort now, do you think they will care later?
I think part of how good you do in a class depends on the teacher. I think it's good to have a teacher that's fun but knows when to stop and get down to business. Just like Mr. B.
18 Comments:
I think that some students, like me of course, give their best effort in class, because they actually care about their future. Others, don't care at all. :(
7th grader
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:22:00 PM
BEESLEY, I as a past seventh grader do know that while our efforts in school usually end up seeming to be minimal, we do put in effort. Enough effort I dare not say yes to.
Filip Thorsell, Sweden
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:31:00 PM
Well, I dont think anybody really gives their best effort. I know I dont. I think that people trick themselves into thinking that they give it their all even when they don't by saying like, "Oh this stuff is so hard," or something like that. So all in all, I dont think people give it their best effort.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:42:00 PM
As a teacher I am concerned that a large number of students do not always put forth the best effort for a couple of reasons:
1) They don't see the big picture.
2) Poor planning.
3) It's just not important.
Having said that, what would the world look like given a 90% effort by everyone?
Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:13:00 AM
i don't think most kids our age put forth enough effort..most of us don't care about our futures..i know i do but i think i could do better..shaylyn
Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:51:00 PM
i think that some kids seem to you mr. b, that they are not always giving their best effort because they don't get something after you explain it a lot but( with all due respect) i think they just want you to explain it differently.
shelby(your second best juggler!)
Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:51:00 PM
to tell you the truth i dont even think i give u my best effort i think a lot of othe rpeople dont either this class is challenging
Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:54:00 PM
i agree with Shaylyn. I do care... it's just i could do better than what i am doing
Friday, November 10, 2006 3:58:00 PM
thank you tiffany!!
Friday, November 10, 2006 4:29:00 PM
isnt shay kind!!!!
Friday, November 10, 2006 8:12:00 PM
Isnt Keaton kind!!!!!!!!
Friday, November 10, 2006 8:49:00 PM
This would make a good idea for a story, wouldn't it? Maybe your next beat sheet????
Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:34:00 PM
who wrote the comment about the beat sheet? i'm on the publications staff and mr. beesley is my beat. i was just wondering....was it you mrs. doan? :) -abbie allen
P.S. see ya' monday mr. beesley!
Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:49:00 PM
thank you randy and keaton!! shaylyn
Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:53:00 PM
hey filip? why in the world r u talking to filip? omg he dyed his hair white and he looks rly dumb. :p nut seriously, he does.
lol
Tracy
Monday, November 13, 2006 6:35:00 PM
nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoandyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes oh i don't know
Friday, November 17, 2006 9:07:00 AM
I think you can tell how good of a future a kid will have by how much effort they show. If they don't show any effort now, do you think they will care later?
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:16:00 PM
I think part of how good you do in a class depends on the teacher. I think it's good to have a teacher that's fun but knows when to stop and get down to business. Just like Mr. B.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:40:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home