the only thing i do is study...sometimes i go through my head and try to just see what's going to be on the test...there is nothing really else to do besides hope you get an A+ and a block on the wall you can paint! i am looking forward to the day that happens for me!! shaylyn
Most of the times my "edge" is forgetting to study. I got a D on the last test and I've been trying really hard to get my grade up. I make sure i remember to study after that terrible grade too.
7 Comments:
the only thing i do is study...sometimes i go through my head and try to just see what's going to be on the test...there is nothing really else to do besides hope you get an A+ and a block on the wall you can paint! i am looking forward to the day that happens for me!! shaylyn
Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:54:00 PM
I study with my dad doing problems on a dry-erase board.
Tracy
Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:40:00 PM
Just trying it out
WAB
Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:40:00 PM
What I do is I take Short intervals. i think i learn more that way.
WAB Willy Bleemel
Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:48:00 PM
Flash cards-- good notes to study from--practice problems/questions--partner study
Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:28:00 PM
i just study and hope for the best Layla
Friday, November 17, 2006 9:04:00 AM
Most of the times my "edge" is forgetting to study. I got a D on the last test and I've been trying really hard to get my grade up. I make sure i remember to study after that terrible grade too.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:35:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home