Mr. B's Math blog is designed to be an open forum for math discussion.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

PBA Day?

Today student's were hard at work for only a half day. I, on the other hand, had a full day of work with afternoon meetings to fill my time. What did you do on your half day?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish it wasn't raining because I would be out working right now. So the only thing I can do it work in the garage.
WAB

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, I downloaded skype so i can talk to filip on my computer, and I wached tv.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:53:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first, i did my homework. then, i studied for Bible quizzing (a program at my church), because we have a tournament this weekend in michigan. -abbie

Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope we have another pba day again very soon. there so much fun i get to get away from my sister longer.

Friday, November 17, 2006 9:08:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup mr.b its marc suding and what i did for a half a day was mope arond the hole time y i played my xbox cuzz it was raning out sinde it must suck for you becous you had a lot of meetings to go to lol to bad i would have more fun pulling my teeth out of my head lol i also sleep for an hour or two or three lol theen i got up and do my homework that was asghined to me on a half day i would think teachers would have hard time craming tons of homework in a 20 min. span but some how you guys/girls seem to do it all the time. I am beging to think you do it just to give us headaces or to make or hands sore if thats all you give it to us for please tell me i would relly like to no that fact but if you dont want me to no i will find out anyway. You are a very fun person espeshaly when i d oa hop skip dow the hall way and you call me freek,psycho,crazy,etc lolz lolz lolz lolz i b done now bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolz lolz lolz lolz

Friday, November 17, 2006 9:21:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kinda late on discovering this site so it's 13 days later but........ I have no idea what I did 13 days ago! lol! Also, Marc, why don't just write Mr B a book because that was really long! lol!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does lolz mean? I know what lol means but what's with the Z?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home