One down, Two to go....
I seem to think that the first trimester is the hardest in some respects. New classes, new teachers, new stuff. It takes time to adjust and get into the swing of things. Second trimester starts on Monday, and we get the chance to start over. What do we do differently?

8 Comments:
let's see....hmmm...oh i know! STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!! shaylyn
Friday, November 17, 2006 3:21:00 PM
well, the very first test we had in math i didnt study for, because up until 7th grade b/c i never needed to study. i just knew it all. So... 7th grade math was a big blow to the face. I got a C on that test. After that i studied and only missed 1 on the other 2 tests. So this Tri, i am definatly gona start out studying so i wont have to struggle to get my grade back up.
Tracy
Friday, November 17, 2006 9:48:00 PM
sry bout that xtra "b/c":p
Friday, November 17, 2006 9:49:00 PM
What I need to do is to study more. I am one persent away from a B. I have a couple of new classes and I don't have science. Is Ms. Burnham mean or nice? Also is Mr Prather nice.
Saturday, November 18, 2006 8:32:00 PM
definatly study more! and mrs. burnham is really nice if you turn in your work.i really want a block soooooooooooooooooooo bad so i'm really gona study study study!
Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:17:00 PM
Master say to Grasshopper, "Knowledge is the beginning of all Wisdom."
Master also say to Grasshopper, "What goes in must come out."
Master also also say to Grasshopper, "Think twice, write once."
Monday, November 20, 2006 7:31:00 AM
My mom's friend always says "You think long, you think wrong," So when i come up with an answer on a test or something really important, i don't change it unless my answer is completely stupid.
P.S. Mr. B, I don't understand why you put "What goes in must come out" on here because what does that have to do with the trimester?
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:22:00 PM
Also, isn't knowledge wisdom anyway?
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:23:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home